Now the autumn evenings are drawing in training for all age groups has moved to JKHS on the AstroTurf and for under 8's to Weston Under Penyard (thanks to Gill for all her help and support here).
Please liaise with your teams coach regarding training times and Covid protocol. Your teams coaches will also have been sent guidance from the school and have full guidance notes.
Key Points are (for JKHS)
* Encourage social distancing for all adult to adult contact.
* Please arrive for your training session at the allocated start time, no sooner.
* JKHS encourage limiting the parent/carer attendance at clubs for those under 18's to one parent attending drop off/pick up.
* No changing facilities.
* QR code around site for track and trace.
* All toilets display a maximum capacity sign which must be adhered to.
As ever please ask if unsure, use common sense and keep your distance. Our coaches will have own hand sanitisers and thermometers. It's up to all of us, the club, coaches, parents and players to follow these guidelines and stay safe.