Ross Juniors are delighted to announce we will be hosting a McDonalds FA Community football event on Saturday 3rd September 9am-12.30pm.
The event is a community day so not just a club event, so we are hoping to see a lot of non-club members, family and football fans to come down to see what we are all about and join in.
The day will consist of football matches, open training, competitions, and a Football fete.
Confirmed for the football fete so far:
· Ash Randall – Guinness World Record Holder Freestyler running freestyle football sessions for teams
· Hereford FC and UITC running a speed cage, completion for each team and then for coaches to find hardest shot in Ross
· Zorb Football, great fun and each team can book a slot to try this
· Inflatable football games with prizes
· Football fete games such as coconut shy with football
· Compere Darren McLean to introduce the games and competitions
· FREE Toddler 3-5year old introductory session at 11.15am (email email@example.com to book your place)
· Crossbar challenge
· FIFA 16 Playstation competition
· Penalty shootout
· Bouncy castle
· Girl of the year presentation
· Wall of fame winners announced
The bar and refreshments including BBQ will be open all morning and at 12.30 we will be having an auction in the bar to raise funds for the club, so far we have signed England football, signed Hereford shirt, signed Tottenham shirt by Ardiles and Villa, signed Hal Robson Kanu shirt, signed Worcestershire CC cricket bat, 2 PGL holidays, Halo gym vouchers, Ross Health & Fitness personal training session. and many other prizes.